Summer Solstice Camp Guidelines
1 Please respect the campsite. The owners have put a lot of effort into creating a beautiful space, please ensure that it remains so. If you have children with you, please keep an eye on what they are doing.
2. All overnight guests are to be offsite by 10am on Thursday morning. We will ensure that breakfast is served well in advance of this time to allow you to shower, eat etc before continuing with your day.
3. All glamping guests should strip their beds on their final morning and place the used bedlinen neatly on the foot of the bed, used towels should be placed with the bedlinen.
4. No boots or shoes are allowed inside the glamping tents. There are boot boxes outside the tent doors, please use them.
5. No candles or incense are to be burned inside the tents. Smoking is not allowed inside the tents.
6. All rubbish should be placed in the bins/bin bags around the site, please do not place rubbish in the fire pits. Cigarette ends are to be placed in the ashtrays.
7. When walking up to Kits Coty for the morning ritual, all guests should be as quiet as possible. This is a residential area and people will be sleeping. Please note that the footpath to Kits Coty is on a privately owned field and the owner is within their rights to ask us to leave if we are making excessive noise.
8. No amplified music is allowed on the campsite.
9. Overnight guests should seek to be quiet after 10pm. As stated before, this is a residential area. Chatting quietly around the fire pit is fine.
10. Guests who are not staying overnight will need to be offsite by 10.15pm on the Tuesday evening.
11. Alcohol consumption is to be kept to a minimum. Anyone who appears to be under the influence of alcohol will be asked to leave.
12. No animals are allowed on site.
We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave who is making others uncomfortable or creating a nuisance. No refunds will be given.
We hope you will have an enjoyable time and look forward to seeing you again next year.